- Jamwal Villa Homestay Registered with Himachal Pradesh Tourism Department under Home Stay Scheme 2008.[View Certificate]
- Hospitality and Customer Satisfaction is our motto in Jamwal Villa Homestay
- Jamwal Villa Homestay is well connected by road with chamba town. Pick-up from airport/railway station on demand.
- In Jamwal Villa we organize complete Travel Trips, which starts & ends at nearest railway station/airport.
- In Jamwal Villa Food is our strength, we serve fresh and hygienic food as per customer's preference.
- Jamwal Villa is situated on the river bed of ravi with beautiful natural scenery.
- Well furnished and clean guest rooms with attached bathrooms at Jamwal Villa Homestay.
- Want to turn peace of mind into habit. Jamwal Villa Homestay is a right choice...
Himachal Pradesh is beautiful & peaceful state of India. Himachal Pradesh is a captivating region of the Indian Himalayas. Himachal Pradesh is known as the Devbhumi - "Land of the Gods", Himachal Pradesh is a hill state & situated in northern India nestled in western Himalayas.
Himachal Pradesh, its name means the land covered with snow, extends from the latitudes 30°22'40" North to 33°12'40" North and longitudes 75°45' 55" East to 79°04' 20" East.
Himachal Pradesh is bordered by Punjab to the west, Uttar Pradesh to the southeast, China to the east, Haryana to the southeast, and Jammu and Kashmir to the North.
The climate of Himachal Pradesh, depending on the altitude, varies at different places from semi tropical to semi arctic. Winters (October to February) are very severe and heavy snowfall is recorded during this season. April to June is delightful and comfortable at the higher altitudes, though on the lower hills, this season can have more humidity than usual. July to September is the time for rainfall and the entire region becomes green and fresh with streams swelling and springs replenished.